Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Beautiful moments in the Ijen crater

detik_IMG_4108jpg-

A tourist who came from France with great enthusiasm encouraged me to continue the journey that day. By the time we met, I was walking up the path uphill to the summit of the mountain to witness the panorama of the famous crater. The path along about 3 km, which is mostly steep grades, really draining me, mainly because the body still feels tired after a few days before I was with my teammates explore some attractions that require extra effort to be reached.


I've almost given up when the breath was out in the middle of a steep incline. However, vigorous encouragement from the friendly French man came back to increase my curiosity to return to continue the journey (my French is not good enough, but he said it more or less as above). Along the way, I met with many other foreign tourists, such as men who had been friendly, was walking in the opposite direction and headed home. In addition to these tourists, seemed too much sulfur miners pacing both headed to the summit and back to the foot of the mountain with a basket containing sulfur which had seemed so heavy and spread the scent that stung when it was passed.

Foto


The air was getting cold after a long walk, indicating that I had almost reached the summit. That day, though our team arrived in the morning but the sun had been shining on the sky to create a sense of worry that the fog that looked slowly down at the sides of the mountain will obstruct our view. But after arriving at the summit crater is not just the fog that we face, but thick smoke sulfur that pops out from the center of the crater into the air and cover a panorama of the crater. Strong winds blow the sulfur fumes in our direction. Unlike the central Bromo quite far from the summit crater, crater center is not far away and this caused the smoke was so thick.

Realizing unable to see any sights, taking a break I sat on a dry wooden stick that I met. And shortly afterwards, just when I've received my disappointment, the wind changed direction. Dense smoke slowly away, and appear behind the beauty that is second to none. A large crater lake blue green at a depth of more than 300 meters below the caldera wall decorated with sulfur smoke coming out from the center of the crater.

Fascinated by the beauty crater in front of me, I took pictures as he moved. Not only because it is so beautiful and amazing, but since the day it becomes feels very special.

Comments :

0 komentar to “Beautiful moments in the Ijen crater”

Post a Comment

Yahoo bot last visit powered by MyPagerank.Net Msn bot last visit powered by MyPagerank.Net
 

About Me

Followers

Copyright © 2009 by Tourism and Culinary Indonesia news
Themes : Magazine Style Modification by Indonesian Tourism

javascript:void(0)